Penalty Fee Appeal
This e-service is for the public to file appeals against the imposition of penalty fee for underpayment and non-payment of bus and train fares, and misuse of concession cards.
- By law, you should file your appeal no later than 14 days from the date of issue of the Notice to Pay Penalty Fee (NTPF) to you. Failure to meet the deadline could mean that the appeal would not be considered by the Public Transport Council (PTC).
- Please ensure that you complete all sections in this form. Incomplete information would result in longer processing time.
- The form must be submitted only by the person issued with the notice.
- By submitting this form to the PTC, you would also consent to allow the PTC to disclose your personal particulars to the Land Transport Authority and public transport companies so as to facilitate investigation of your appeal.
- Please provide a valid email address as a copy of your application will be sent to you.
- You will be informed officially of the outcome of your appeal in writing. By law, PTC's decision on an appeal is FINAL.
This application will take an estimated one month to process.