Memorandum of Understanding (MOUs)
PTC collaborates and works with both local and overseas universities and institutions so that we can tap on their expertise and knowledge in areas such as the quality of public transport, commuter experience and public transport fares. This is achieved through the signing of MOUs with different organisations, to enable us to pursue these goals effectively.
In addition to joint research, these collaborations allow for the exchange of information and knowledge. It is important for PTC to develop international relationships and to stay abreast of emerging trends in the international public transport scene.
To date, PTC has signed MOUs with the following institutions:
- Singapore University of Social Sciences
- Nanyang Technological University
- National University of Singapore
- Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Singapore Management University
- Japan Transport Research Institute (Tokyo) (formerly known as Institute for Transport Policy Studies)
- The Korean Transport Institute